"To limit the press is to insult a nation; to prohibit reading of certain books is to declare the inhabitants to be either fools or slaves."
- Claude Adrien Helvetius
01 January 2011
My reading goals for 2011:
1. Read at least one nonfiction book a month.
2. Read at least one "classic" a month.
3. Read at least one play a month.
4. Read at least one poem a month.
5. With the aforementioned goals, I will be reducing my page count goal simply because I know how long it can take for me to get through nonfiction materials. My page goal is 30,000.